WEAG Library Login
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer or mobile phone when you visit a websites.. These are then read by the website to enable the website to identify you as you navigate around the site or identify you if you return to the site or a related site.
These are different types of cookie which can be summarised as:
Some cookies are essential to the correct functioning of a website particularly those sites where you logon or sites using payment systems. These sites use Session Cookies which are valid whilst you are logged on and expire when you leave the site.
For more information and details of how to control cookies visit
- Session cookies that are deleted after each visit. These are used to identify a user as they navigate the site. It avoids the need for the user to repeatedly log on as they navigate a site.
- Persistent cookies that remain in place and track a user across multiple visits to a site.
- Third party cookies are used by advertisers on a site to track users and target advertising.
- We do not use any cookies on the public pages of our website
- If you login on this website we will use a session cookie to track you as you navigate the website whilst logged on. Without this cookie you may not be able to log on. Our cookies will not contain personally identifiable information about you.